The Smithfield Council is considering banning “spice”. An ordinance to ban synthetic cannabinoids is on the agenda for Wednesday’s regular council meeting. Also on the agenda: the audit report, annexation boundary agreement with Hyde Park, appointing members to the Library Board and Historical Society. The council meeting begins at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 10 at the new city hall (96 South Main).
----- BEGIN TRANSCRIPT -----
SMITHFIELD CITY RECORDER
96 South Main
Smithfield, Utah 84335
Public Notice is given that the Smithfield City Council will meet in a scheduled meeting at 96 South Main, Smithfield, Utah on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 The meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Welcome and Opening Ceremonies
- 6:35 Residents Input
- 6:40 Consideration of Consent Agenda
- City Council Meeting Minutes from October 27, 2010
- 6:45 Audit Report Presentation for Fiscal Year 2009/2010 from Jones Simkins P.C.
- Consideration for approval of Annual Audit
- 7:00 Phyllis Smith will present a report on Grant for Tree Committee
- 7:05 Consideration for Mayor to sign and Agreement with Hyde Park on the Annexation Boundary Line.
- 7:10 Consideration to appoint members of the Library Board
- 7:15 Consideration to appoint members of the Historical Society
- 7:20 Consideration of Ordinance 10-11, "Adopting Restriction on the Manufacturing, Distribution, Possession, or Use of Synthetic Cannabinoids "
- 7:25 City Manager Items
- 7:50 Mayor and Council Reports
- 8:00 Adjournment
Items on the agenda may be considered earlier than shown on the agenda.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needed special accommodation for this meeting should contact Dean Clegg at 792-7990, at least 3 days before the date of this meeting.
Prepared, posted in the City Office, emailed to each Council Member, Faxed & emailed to the Herald Journal, Smithfield Sun, and forwarded to be posted on the City Web Site on November 10, 2010
----- END TRANSCRIPT -----