The Smithfield City Council meets Wednesday evening. On the agenda for consideration: selling a portion of Kid’s Korner park to the Hancocks, selling property at 200 North and 400 West to Fred Fishburn, awarding bid to remodel police station to Raymond Construction, introducing agreement with Hyde Park for fire protection services. The council meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. at 69 North Main.
UPDATE: An updated transcript was sent. The only change is the language on item 6 regarding the Hyde Park fire services. It was changed from “Consideration to authorize the Mayor to sign an Agreement for Fire Protection Services with Hyde Park City.” to “Introduction of renewal agreements with Hyde Park for Fire Protection, EMS, and Fire Inspection Services.”
----- BEGIN TRANSCRIPT [UPDATED 5/25/10] -----
SMITHFIELD CITY RECORDER
69 North Main
Smithfield, Utah 84335
Public Notice is given that the Smithfield City Council will meet in a scheduled meeting at 69 North Main, Smithfield, Utah on Wednesday, May 26, 2010. The meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m.
Welcome and Opening Ceremonies
Excuse Council Member Monson
- Citizen Input
- Consideration of Consent Agenda
- Minutes of May 12, 2010 City Council Meeting
- Consideration of agreement for Hancocks to purchase Kid’s Korner property
- Consideration of agreement with Fred Fishburn to purchase property on 200 North from 400 West
- Consideration to award bid to Raymond Construction for remodel of Current City Office for Police Station.
- Introduction of renewal agreements with Hyde Park for Fire Protection, EMS, and Fire Inspection Services.
- City Manager Items
- Mayor and Council Reports
Items on the agenda may be considered earlier than shown on the agenda.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needed special accommodation for this meeting should contact Dean Clegg at 563-6226, at least 3 days before the date of this meeting.
Prepared, posted in the City Office, emailed to each Council Member, Faxed & emailed to the Herald Journal, Smithfield Sun, and forwarded to be posted on the City Web Site on 5/24/10
----- END TRANSCRIPT -----