Newly elected city council members will be sworn in this Wednesday just prior to the regular Smithfield City Council meeting. The council will then consider:
- realigning the intersection of 400 West and 400 North
- adopting the airport limitation overlay zone in its entirety
- updating the prevailing fee schedule
- electing the Mayor Pro Tem
- setting 2012 meeting times plus updating council meeting rules
The swearing in of new council members will start at 5:45 PM on Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at city hall (96 South Main, Smithfield, Utah).